100 Men of Oshawa
Congratulations to Durham Hospice!
The first meeting of 2019 continued the momentum built up over the years! Congratulations to Durham Hospice for being selected and receiving $12,700! Not bad for an hour! Just look at those smiles!
Total raised to date: $130,300
A big Thank You to Denise House and Luke’s Place for your presentations! It’s always so tough to choose!
Thank you to our sponsors!
Door Prizes from:
– The Jason Van Stiphout Real Estate Team, Jason Van Stiphout
– Blackrose Entertainment, Scott Templeton
– Antoine Albis & Derek Grieve, WB White Insurance
– Bob Chapman
– Crooked Uncle (Greg Manikas)
– Pure Mechanical, Jeff Fertile
– Still open and available!
How 100 Men of Oshawa works
We gather for just one hour every three months. At each meeting, we jointly select a local charity or not-for-profit organization and write a $100 cheque (per person) to the selected organization. No committees, no bank account, no fees.
- are committed to helping others in our community, but are stretched for time
- want to be part of a powerful group of local men making an immediate, direct and positive effect on the lives of our neighbours
- want 100% of your donations to go directly to local charity
- want to learn more about the many worthy community service programs and organizations servicing Oshawa
Next Donation Meeting May 9th, 2019 6:00pm registration & networking. Start 6:30 sharp. Prospects Bar & Grill Tribute Community Centre Oshawa.
Entry through north side (direct access from sidewalk to Prospects Bar & Grill) OR
Gate 1 (by box office) or Gate 3 on south side (note: only the door marked Gate 3 – other one remains locked)