100 Men of Oshawa
A fun meeting for the 100 Men of Oshawa! After 4 years, we changed venues. Thanks to Wendel Clark’s for your hospitality!
Congratulations to Epilepsy Durham for being selected as the Sept 2019 meeting’s “Charity of Choice”. $10,300! Not bad for an hour! Just look at those smiles!
Total raised to date: $153,700
A big Thank You to Durham Family Court Clinic and Community Living – Oshawa/Clarington for your presentations!
Thank you to our sponsors!
And look at the door prizes!!! The sponsors went all out this time.
Door Prizes Donated By:
Scott Templeton, BlackRose Entertainment – 2 tickets “Alabama Tribute Band” – Winner: Peter Dyson
Scott Templeton, BlackRose Entertainment – 2 tickets “Ashley MacIsaac” – Winner: Troy Pulchinski
From Phil Smith, Ravenhill Smith Search Inc. – LG Bluetooth Speaker
Winner – Randy Nickerson
From Phil Smith, The Life Story/Love Story – LG Bluetooth Speaker
Winner – Dave Norton
From Wendel Clark`s Classic Grill & Bar – Yuk Yuk tickets
Winner – Doug Bray
David Hicks, Ontario Motor Sales – Use of Cadillac for the weekend and 4 Oshawa Generals Tickets – Winner: Ross Libbey
open for next meeting!
– Still open and available!
How 100 Men of Oshawa works
We gather for just one hour every three months. At each meeting, we jointly select a local charity or not-for-profit organization and write a $100 cheque (per person) to the selected organization. No committees, no bank account, no fees.
- are committed to helping others in our community, but are stretched for time
- want to be part of a powerful group of local men making an immediate, direct and positive effect on the lives of our neighbours
- prefer 100% of your donations to go directly to local charity
- would like to learn more about the many worthy community service programs and organizations servicing Oshawa
Next Donation Meeting November 14th, 2019 6:00pm registration & networking. Start 6:30 sharp. Wendel Clark’s Classic Grill & Bar Oshawa. 67 Simcoe St N.